www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Alan Gates <alanfga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A grace period for getting rid of JSON license jars
Date Sat, 19 Nov 2016 10:23:19 GMT
Excellent. Thank you, and thanks for the offer to help.

Alan.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Nov 19, 2016, at 11:04, Ted Dunning <ted.dunning@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> On Sat, Nov 19, 2016 at 2:00 AM, Alan Gates <alanfgates@gmail.com> wrote:
>> You did not answer the question of whether you're willing to go to dec 31 or not.
As you're the only one disagreeing with the later date, if you agree to an earlier date I'd
call that consensus.

>> Can we please agree to a temporary date immediately so projects can release while
we keep arguing?  If you don't like my temporary date please suggest another.

> Yes.
>
> December 31st sounds like a good date to me. I would also encourage projects that can
do a clean release (if they release before then) to do so.