www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Alan Gates <alanfga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A grace period for getting rid of JSON license jars
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2016 22:33:23 GMT
I am new to the legal discuss list, so I’m not sure how we declare consensus here.  I agree
with Ted’s clarification that this applies to the next release after the June 1 2017 deadline.
 Thus my reformulated proposal would look like:
“Projects already using the JSON license are allowed to continue making releases without
modification until June 1 2017.  Any releases made after that date must not have dependencies
on code released under the JSON license.”

Alan.