Great, thanks!

On Wed, Oct 5, 2016 at 11:33 PM Craig Russell <craig.russell@oracle.com> wrote:
Hi Phil,

> On Oct 5, 2016, at 9:51 AM, Phil Sorber <sorber@apache.org> wrote:
>
> So we now have CCLA's on file from all contributing corps as well as ICLA's from all individual contributors. Have we satisfied the requirements to make a release from the incubator or are there still additional steps like an IP Clearance vote?

There is no separate IP clearance vote needed for incubator releases. If the code is ready to go, prepare a release and follow the incubator vote procedure. The cover page for the project should be updated with the IP clearance. You can put it in the Copyright section.

> I've seen those threads, but they look like code grants to existing projects so it wasn't clear if that was required or not.

IP clearance is part of the normal incubating process, and there is a separate, special IP clearance process for non-incubating projects.

Craig

> Thanks.

Craig L Russell
clr@apache.org