www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From "Nelly Nelissa" <ne...@risk-x.com.my>
Subject Inquiries - RiskX Malaysia
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2016 01:53:04 GMT
Good Morning,

I have went through the FAQ on the website. However, I still have a few
questions to clarify. Kindly need your advice.

Please find the question as below:

To: GNU, Apache

If we redistribute software modified from a base software licensed under
<insert license>, do we have to disclose and/or release the software's
source code entirely (including other components) as well?

To: GNU, Apache

If we redistribute software with base component(s) licensed under <insert
license>, do we have to disclose and/or release the software's source code
entirely (including other components) as well?

To: Bonitasoft

If a custom workflow is created using Bonitasoft Community which is licensed
under GPL 2.0, do we need to disclose and/or release the workflow
configuration to the public?

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks and Regards,

Nelly Nellissa

RISK-X Sdn Bhd
Email:  <mailto:nelly@risk-x.com.my> nelly@risk-x.com.my
Tel    : 03 2713 0513

Fax   : 03 2713 0514

___

destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail
transmission. Opinions, conclusions and other information contained in this
message are personal opinions of the sender and do not necessarily represent
the views of the DSS Group of companies.