www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Sean Busbey <bus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Is Spark Kinesis (non-assembly) module distributable via Maven?
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2016 16:43:51 GMT
It sounds like an optional component of the product "Apache Spark" to
me. The only thing I would be concerned with is that anything
distributed by the PMC has to be available (some how) via
www.apache.org/dist/spark.

It sounds like the source is there, but that the binaries shipped to
maven (purposefully) aren't shipped in the current convenience binary
tarballs. Could y'all add a convenience binary tarball of "optional
stuff" that you know you'll distribute in other channels like maven?