www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Edward Ribeiro <edward.ribe...@gmail.com>
Subject Update copyright notice of docs distributed with the project
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2016 22:34:37 GMT
Hi,

I looked for an answer to my question in the legal-discuss mailing list
archives, but didn't find any message directly addressing it. Sorry, if I
missed any message or faq.

Well,  we have an Apache project where a set of docs (html, xml, and pdf)
have copyright notice as below:

Copyright 2008-2013

Those docs are distributed as part of the project. Excuse me, I know this
has been asked many times when it comes to source code, but the copyright
notice of documentation also needs to be updated to the current year?

Thanks in advance,
Eddie