www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hadr...@apache.org>
Subject Fwd: Bronze Sponsors -links to other than sponsor homepage
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2016 12:28:50 GMT
Sorry for the cross post. The claim below applies to 3 bronze sponsors.
I while ago I read carefully a few documents like the one linked [1]
below (skimmed through again) and I don't remember finding anything to
legally support the claim made by Miikka.

Could I please get help with an authoritative legal answer?

Thanks,
Hadrian

[1] https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-tege/eotopici00.pdf