www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Jacopo Cappellato <jacopo.cappell...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Publishing external jar files in a remote repository
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2016 17:54:22 GMT
hey Mark,

here Sharan is talking about some old external jars (from non Apache
projects) on which some components of our project (namely OFBiz) depend and
that are no more publicly available: are we allowed to publish them in some
public repository so that at build time our script can download them?

Thanks

Jacopo

jar files) in a remote repository such as https://bintray.com/bintray/jcenter