www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From "Karan, Cem F CIV USARMY RDECOM ARL (US)" <cem.f.karan....@mail.mil>
Subject RE: [Non-DoD Source] Re: US Army Research Laboratory Open Source License (ARL OSL)
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2016 20:10:58 GMT
I haven't asked about the GOSS board, but I am in email contact with Daniel
Risacher who is in the DoD CIO's office.  I haven't spoken with him directly
about this, but another person I'm working with has (Sean Morrison, in case
you know him).  From what I understand, there is policy for purchasing or
using open source projects, but nothing that explicitly deals with making open
source a day-to-day business practice.

Do you still have any other contacts within the office?  I'm reaching out in
every way I can think of to anyone I can find, but cold calling is less
effective than direct introductions.

Thanks,
Cem Karan