www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Publishing external jar files in a remote repository
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2016 19:54:41 GMT
Where is the source for those external jars?

-Alex

------ Original message------
From: Jacopo Cappellato
Date: Thu, Jul 7, 2016 10:54 AM
To: legal-discuss@apache.org;
Subject:Re: Publishing external jar files in a remote repository

hey Mark,

here Sharan is talking about some old external jars (from non Apache projects) on which some
components of our project (namely OFBiz) depend and that are no more publicly available: are
we allowed to publish them in some public repository so that at build time our script can
download them?

Thanks

Jacopo

On Thu, Jul 7, 2016 at 7:49 PM, Mark Thomas <markt@apache.org<mailto:markt@apache.org>>