www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Amazon Software License compatibility
Date Mon, 20 Jun 2016 18:53:26 GMT
This is a little confusing. I think it may be a reader problem (i.e. me)

In (3), how is the code in the module licensed if not ASL?  Are you
actually saying that the module has no *external* ASL code?

Also, if the Kinesis client is ASL licensed, where is the problem in any
case?

Or perhaps does ASL != Apache Software License (perhaps Amazon Software
License)?