www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Sharan F <sha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Request for clarification of Release Policy regarding external jar files
Date Sun, 12 Jun 2016 07:59:33 GMT
Hi Alex

I'll give you some context as to why I asked the question.

We recently kicked off what we hope to be a large effort to tidy up and
significantly re-factor our trunk. As as part of that work we wanted to
explore better ways to handle any external dependencies so before we got
any further into our discussions, we wanted to check that we had the
correct understanding of the options available.

Thanks
Sharan