www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Bundling and LICENSE
Date Fri, 08 Apr 2016 06:31:38 GMT
Hi,

>   Are you saying they are the work of drive-by committers?

No.

>  And even if that is hard, commits are turned into a proposed release package by our
CI system often as soon as an hour after commit.

I don’t have the time to check in detail what the CI system generates every day. Trying
to review a moving target is not exactly easy.

>  And both a mentor and a board member have recommended early review, which is what we
request with a "Last Call" email.  We waited two weeks for feedback, but somehow you were
only able to find time to do the review after the vote thread was opened.

Unlike you I’m not paid full time to work on the Flex project. Please respect that I’m
unable to always quickly review complex, hard to compile releases and that sometime despite
everyone efforts to review releases (not just mine) that things will come up during the voting
process.

Anyway this thread is no longer about legal matters and shouldn’t belong here. I'm happy
to continue the discussion on the Flex dev list.

Thanks,
Justin