www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Adding non-ASF licensing headers to an Incubating project code base
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2016 17:55:56 GMT
Bear in mind that the current code doesn't have a header; the situation
here is to find a way to add a header so the licensing is clear. Once we
add them, they shouldn't be moved per your comment, Alex.

Re: Justin's 'major changes happen' - it's for when a copyrightable change
happens (authored by one of our committers). So more 'anything other than
trivial' rather than 'major'.

Hen