www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: Collecting Telemetry data for Apache Cordova project
Date Mon, 02 Nov 2015 21:36:43 GMT
The Flex folks connect some (very limited) telemetry.
The CloudStack folks are discussing it and working on it.
But I am unaware of any data collection policies from a foundation perspective

My personal questions would be:
* Where does the data live / how is it collected
* Who has access to it
* Who controls the data

--David