www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: Arquillian In Action
Date Wed, 02 Sep 2015 13:38:53 GMT
Where exactly? Here: http://tomee.apache.org/commercial-support.html ?

In any case, any such page which provides info re: books and such
would need to have the same sort of disclaimers. There are other PMCs
(such as Tomcat: http://tomcat.apache.org/resources.html) which does
a similar thing.

> On Sep 2, 2015, at 3:51 AM, Andy Gumbrecht <agumbrecht@tomitribe.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Legal,
>
> Please review this forwarded discussion. It's about book promotion on the TomEE site
and legalities. Any advice would be much appreciated.

> Andy Gumbrecht.

to gather relevant information before going to our dev list with this proposal. Are you saying
that it is basically in our hands to vote on this suggestion and make our own decision?