www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Headers for generated JavaScript files
Date Sun, 06 Sep 2015 15:03:43 GMT
Actually, the better question might be:

Is the fact that we have examples and samples in the binary package of
ActionScript files with AL headers but the JS output in the package does
not have headers a release blocker?  Must we add this feature to the
compiler and/or post-process the JS files before releasing this binary
package?

Thanks in advance,
-Alex