www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From SUNG HAN KIM <sunghan_...@icloud.com>
Subject Re: on consensus, and serenity
Date Sat, 15 Aug 2015 14:41:51 GMT
Let me have any kind of contact number of yours

SUNGHAN KIM
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
Digital Object Identifier
stock.manager.android@gmail.com
digitalobjectidentifier@gmail.com
sunghan.b@example.org
sunghan.b@example.com
sunghan.b@example.net
webmaster@opensource.org
gloomystar81@msn.com
gplwalletowner@gmail.com
gpkenterkhan@gmail.com
sunghankim@twitter.com
cddlowner@gmail.com
androidprofile@enterkhan.mobi
sunghan.kim@digitalsign.email
sunghan.kim@enterkhan.com
dkim.mobiowner@gmail.com
android.mobiowner@gmail.com
webmaster@us-cert.gov
gloomyst@gmail.com
umyangsa@gmail.com
eunjujang9.11@gmail.com
ccadmin@dkimadmin.com

Unit1311, Billiant 1st, ENTERKHAN Digitalro32Gil30, GuroGu, Seoul

DomainNameSystem RootZone & Timestamp
Compute Recycle bin Certificate Authority, Intellectual Property, Internet Protocol, Root
Certificate Digital Algorithm sha1 Author, DKIM Proxy, Cloud Computing, jQuery, Search Engine
Optimization, CDDL v1.0 License, CC1 1.0 License, Interwiki, US Patent 6285909B1, Copyrightⓒ
1997 SUNGHAN. KIM™.networks®

CloudNetworkStorageComponentsOwner 1998.5.18. AM 9:00:00 VeriSign Trust Network Purblic Key
: RSA(1024 Bits) SUNGHAN KIM  : Class 3 Public Primary Certification Authority -G3 Sign Algorism:
sha1RSA Domain Name Provider, Root Certification Authority Resistrant, Global Resistry Service,
Web & Wap development virtual file system,Open Source License (Android) , DNSSEC, Domain
Key Identity Mail & Message
, Cloud Computing (include XaaS, shadow IT, IaaS, AWS, SaaS)
, GOLDBOOK, jQuery, Search Engine Optimization, Copyright ⓒ 1997 SUNGHAN KIM™networks
cloud computing os & apps & platform device®

"SUNGHAN KIM's Intellectual Property Rights" means any and all rights existing from time to
time under patent law
, copyright law, semiconductor chip protection law, moral rights law, trade secret law, trademark
law, unfair competition law, publicity rights law, privacy rights law, and any and all other
proprietary rights, as well as, any and all applications, renewals, extensions, restorations
and re-instatements thereof, now or hereafter in force and effect worldwide.

- My Profile blog -
https://www.blogger.com/home/
https://plus.google.com/+KIMSUNGHAN/
https://sunghankimblog.wordpress.com
Bragging rights
Special Thanks Friendly surportter : Google / Enterkhan / LinkedIn / Facebook / Twitter /
Mozilla / ICANN / IANA
Post by Email
ENTERKHAN Co., Ltd
TechnologyIPO
DNS Root CA Resistrant
NYSE Technologies
NASDAQ & NYSE Stock Investments Investor
One Networks Device Owner
Organizer Final Recipient;RFC822;sunghan.kim@enterkhan.com
Digital Object Identifier
010 2868 5814