www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Finishing release policy codification
Date Fri, 28 Aug 2015 17:33:23 GMT
On 28 August 2015 at 18:20, Marvin Humphrey <marvin@rectangular.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 10:52 PM, Marvin Humphrey
> <marvin@rectangular.com> wrote:
>
>> The first tweaks yesterday's branch in an attempt to accommodate your
>> concerns.
>>
>>     https://github.com/rectang/asfrelease/commits/unreleased_dist_v2

The description of developers is different in the two patches:

individuals actively participating in development or following the dev list.

individuals actively engaged in or following development

It would be good to align these.

I prefer the former.

I hope both cover the case of a bug reporter who does a bit more than
"file and forget".