www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From "Lawrence Rosen" <lro...@rosenlaw.com>
Subject RE: on consensus, and serenity
Date Tue, 11 Aug 2015 20:15:53 GMT
Tim Williams wrote:
> I'm curious how we can work ourselves out of this nagging cycle
> of Larry encouraging us to be more liberal in our licenses because
> we legally can and us responding with we don't want to even if
> we could legally get away with it?

1. By responding with a *rational* reason, regardless of its legality. I have never been comfortable
with kids saying "but I don't want to."

or

2. By forcing me off this Apache public list onto other public forums for influencing FOSS
behavior.

Thank you for hearing my voice for much longer than four months.

/Larry