www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From "Lawrence Rosen" <lro...@rosenlaw.com>
Subject RE: Third Party FOSS licenses
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2015 19:22:50 GMT
Ralph Goers seriously wrote:

> One of the things the ASF cares about is what companies that

> develop proprietary software are allowed to do with the code

> we develop.

Me too!  Let's hear from them directly here at legal-discuss@apache.org <mailto:legal-discuss@apache.org>
. I suppose we should ask only those companies that are not members of Eclipse or Linux Foundations,
or who don't use Mozilla products throughout their companies.

This is a public list. Companies should speak up! Is anyone here reluctant to accept Eclipse
or Linux or Mozilla products in Apache software?

Or Creative Commons works?

/Larry