www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From "Lawrence Rosen" <lro...@rosenlaw.com>
Subject RE: Third Party FOSS licenses
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2015 15:07:10 GMT
> It is too late at night for me to analyze compound questions.

No problem.  It would be helpful if you were to answer those questions before you make any
further requests to change the ASF 3rd party licensing policy.

Sure. I repeat: " All I've said is that you MUST COMPLY with the license conditions of any
code you modify."

/Larry

Lawrence Rosen

"If this were legal advice it would have been accompanied by a bill."

> It is too late at night for me to analyze compound questions.

No problem.  It would be helpful if you were to answer those questions before you make any
further requests to change the ASF 3rd party licensing policy.

- Sam Ruby