www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Proposal: Disclosure of patents by Apache projects
Date Wed, 03 Jun 2015 13:34:59 GMT
Do SGAs for code containing patents happen often?  I know Flex code had
patents and patents applied for and they are not enumerated in any file
like NOTICE or README.  That said, it may be that Adobe abandoned the
patents and applications at the time of contribution.  I can ask Adobe
Legal if there isn’t already enough precedence by other SGAs to establish
a pattern.

-Alex