www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Guillaume Laforge <glafo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Groovy not allowed to include its "Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License" licensed documentation in the distribution? (was: Re: [Apache Creadur/RAT-206] Request to add support for Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike / what LICENSE snippet to scan for?)
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2015 08:23:09 GMT
Another question:

What is the process for asking people to relicense their contributions to
the documentation under ASL?
If I get an email from each of them saying they are okay with the
relicensing, is that okay?
(don't tell me they need to send me or scan me a real paper with a real
signature, etc)

Guillaume

--
Guillaume Laforge