www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adoption of new Software and Document License
Date Sun, 07 Jun 2015 02:16:41 GMT
On Sat, Jun 6, 2015 at 4:58 PM, Lawrence Rosen <lrosen@rosenlaw.com> wrote:

> Rich, I have done what you requested. I submitted *explicit* proposed
> policies so that the board and members and PMCs and our customers can
> discuss them rationally and perhaps determine for themselves.

I've seen your proposals on *this* list as starting points for a
discussion. And they certainly generated a lot of that.

Given the discussion/feedback, then your next step is to submit a formal
proposal to VP Legal Affairs. (you could submit to the Board, but it would
just pass it along) ... The VP and his committee (which includes you!)
haven't appeared to formally vote/discuss the adoption of any of your
proposals. Since they haven't jumped on it already, it's your next move to
try and get them adopted.

-g