www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Marvin Humphrey <mar...@rectangular.com>
Subject Re: Groovy not allowed to include its "Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License" licensed documentation in the distribution?
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2015 10:19:57 GMT
On Wed, Jun 17, 2015 at 12:30 AM, Emmanuel Lécharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:
> Le 17/06/15 09:14, Pascal Schumacher a écrit :
>> Hello everybody,
>>
>> from this discussion and
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LEGAL-167 I deduct, that Groovy
>> can not include its "Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0
>> Unported License" licensed documentation in the distribution. Is that
>> correct?
>
> Pascal,
>
> this is a discussion we are having right at the moment between mentors.
> Thanks for bringing it here.

In the interest of transparency, I initiated that brief offlist
exchange less than a day ago, which has been immediately shunted onto
the public lists at the insistence of one participant (and surely the
concurrence of all). I am not a Groovy Mentor and wanted to nudge the
matter forward while allowing those who have taken on that
responsibility to take the lead.

Marvin Humphrey