www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: iCLA
Date Fri, 05 Jun 2015 16:18:12 GMT
There are numerous agreements, such as open source and free
software licenses, that do not specify a jurisdiction nor a
governing law. So in such cases, the question of jurisdiction
will be handled as part of the negotiations between the 2 parties
should legal action be made as well as based on the defaults of
your jurisdiction.