www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Re: Adoption of new Software and Document License
Date Sat, 06 Jun 2015 22:41:31 GMT
Larry, congratulations on your marriage. I'm glad society has progressed
since the 90s.

I believe I see a mis-match in what Rich has asked and what you are
proposing. Rich seems to be asking for you to step up and do the work
you would like to see done. You are proposing a policy that would
requires others to do this, no?

As this seems important to you, I would not wish to stand in the way of
*you doing the work*.

If you wish this to exist but are not volunteering to do the work, then
it's probably time to let it go.

Best,

jzb
--