www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From "Lawrence Rosen" <lro...@rosenlaw.com>
Subject Re: Impasses and decision-making
Date Sun, 07 Jun 2015 21:16:11 GMT
Rich Bowen wrote:
> If you wish to have policy changes, then, as Greg said:

>> submit a formal proposal to VP Legal Affairs.

See attached. Over to you and to the public!

I welcome discussion and friendly amendments.

I already sent those emails to this list. If you need them converted into
some *required* format, then please do it yourself. That would be helpful,
particularly if you post them online in a public Apache wiki or something
useful for online democratic processes to take place. I'll help edit. Maybe
that will work?

/Larry