www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Amateurs and professionals
Date Sun, 17 May 2015 05:01:26 GMT
S'okay, no insult was imaged :) - was but a question for clarification so I
could understand who you were saying should be answering the questions. I
was assuming that OSI license-discuss isn't restricted to lawyers
specializing in OSS - i.e. the two pieces of your text there didn't seem to
sync.

Hen