www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: LICENSE vs. NOTICE (Was: Proposal: Apache Third Party License Policy)
Date Sun, 17 May 2015 19:59:57 GMT
I think Jukka was suggesting a correction of:

"read the NOTICE file for other intellectual property information and for
copies of third party open source licenses."

to be:

"read the NOTICE file for other intellectual property information and _the
LICENSE file_ for copies of third party open source licenses."

Hen