www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Wang Wei <wang...@comp.nus.edu.sg>
Subject Legal Logo
Date Sun, 24 May 2015 15:02:54 GMT
Hi all,

I am from the Apache Singa incubator project. We have some questions on the
legal logo for our project.

We bought the logo0 from an online photo seller. But we are not allowed to
use it as our legal logo.

   - *You may use our content in newsletters, magazines, and advertising /
   promotional material, business cards, letterhead, promotional posters,
   billboards, and brochures; all of up to 500,000 reproductions.*
   - *You may use our content on your website, video presentations, and
   multimedia displays.*
   - *You can not use our content as your legal logo, or as part of
   products for resale.*
   - *You may not redistribute or re-sell our content in any way.*

We turn it around to get the current logo (i.e., logo1).
Can we use it as our legal logo? How about the logo2?

Thanks.

regards,
Wei