www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Alexander Chaus <s...@raut-automatic.kiev.ua>
Subject License issue
Date Wed, 27 May 2015 07:27:58 GMT
Hello,

        Our company develops commercial (paid) software (with closed
sources). We supposed to use the software Apache httpd, Apache Camel,
Apache Velocity, Apache Tomcat, Apache Tiles, which is licensed under
Apache License version 2.0.
        Unfortunately in Ukraine required the presence of a written
agreement granting licenses. We understand that such problem isn't
peculiar to you, but we ask to understand our position and to help us.
        We need the written answer in the form of the
letter with the signature of the responsible person and/or the press
of the organization that we have a right to use it as a part of our
product.

  To whom we can send our issue?
  Who can help?

With best regards,