www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OpenOffice GPL FUD
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2015 16:23:57 GMT
Next step to removing would be for the note on the ASF's views to be a) at
the top of the page and b) authored by the foundation, not the project.

"These are the views of one Apache project, and do not represent the views
of the Apache Software Foundation. For more information on how the
foundation works, and why one project may have a contrary opinion, see
<link to foundation pages>. "

Hen