www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [QUESTION] Importing a project from GitHub
Date Sun, 08 Feb 2015 15:53:26 GMT
On the '2 months old LICENSE.md' - looks like there was a rename (a lot of
renaming/moving as file history seems to only b 4 months in that repo
despite 4 year commit history).

Here's the Apache LICENSE file 4 years back on the original commit:

https://github.com/dscape/nano/commits/837da4b8258bbb72a92aa1136686d88f0af12eed/LICENSE

Hen