www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: OpenOffice GPL FUD
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2015 18:20:13 GMT
That certainly would be a situation to avoid, but it seems a touch hypothetical.

Are we really comfortable with projects making independent statements about licensing, compliance,
or representing the ASF's position/non-position on licensing.  If people have strong urges
on that front, there are plenty of cost-free options for that.

geir