That's the BSD license, which is listed here: http://www.apache.org/legal/resolved.html#category-a (and indicates the source/binary under that license can be included in Apache products).

Despite being a common license, it's always a little hard for someone new to Open Source licensing to recognize as it often doesn't say 'BSD'. See this link for the format of the license: http://opensource.org/licenses/BSD-3-Clause As you can see, you replace bits when you use it, thus all the uses of the BSD licenses look a little bit different.

Hen