www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Joe Witt <joe.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CCLA executed (Follow-Up)
Date Thu, 01 Jan 2015 01:41:03 GMT
Thanks Craig.

"Committers"
The members listed as initial committers was accurate as of the time of the
proposal and is still accurate as of today.  There are new contributors
since then who are working toward committer status as per normal Apache
processes.

"Contributors"
The SGA submitted by the NSA covered all materials that were released.  All
of those items were placed into the Apache NiFi (incubating) Git repository
on December 8, 2014.  However, none of the materials Ms Williams has listed
were part of that submission nor are they covered by the NSA SGA.

Should those documents be submitted and work through the appropriate Apache
IP clearance process we'd be extremely thrilled to have them and obviously
that contribution would be recorded and attributed as are all Apache
submissions.

The project is very excited that folks are interested in becoming
committers.  We've directed everyone who has contacted us via the dev
mailing list, JIRA tickets, or other communication mechanisms to ensure
they get their ICLA (and if appropriate CCLA) on file and look here:
http://www.apache.org/foundation/getinvolved.html for the common steps in
Apache to work into committer status.  If this guidance is at all incorrect
please advise.

Thanks
Joe