www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <craig.russ...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: CCLA executed (Follow-Up)
Date Thu, 01 Jan 2015 00:46:49 GMT
Dear Zaminah D. Williams,

I can verify for you that Nifi was proposed as an Apache project on 19 November and entered
the Apache incubator on 24 November, 2014. http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/NiFiProposal

The proposal that was accepted did not include any of the people you refer to. I’m sure
this was an innocent oversight.

I’m copying the mail lists of the incubator and the nifi project so they can see what can
be done to address your concerns.

Regards,

Craig

Craig L Russell