Hi,

Sorry to bother you again, but the RM for this package is asserting that the current LICENSE text is valid.  Can someone please approve the following LICENSE text?  I am unclear as to whether:
  1. it is ok to mention the Copyright given the "how-to" templates do not.
  2. It is ok to include the last paragraph given that is only the "top-level" section of the README_xx.txt we are pointing to.  My understanding was it should be all of the licensing text in the those files or none at all.
Here is a link to the contents of the README files (there is a section called "Copyright, Sources, Credits"): http://wordlist.aspell.net/hunspell-readme/

The current LICENSE text for the bundling reads:

------
   This product bundles the SCOWL (and friends) Hunspell dictionaries
   licensed under a BSD / MIT like license and are Copyright 2000-2014
   by Kevin Atkinson.

   For complete details of the LICENSE please see:
      dictionaries/en_US/README_en_US.txt
      dictionaries/en_GB/README_en_GB.txt

  Copyright 2000-2014 by Kevin Atkinson

  Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute and sell these word
  lists, the associated scripts, the output created from the scripts,
  and its documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee,
  provided that the above copyright notice appears in all copies and
  that both that copyright notice and this permission notice appear in
  supporting documentation. Kevin Atkinson makes no representations
  about the suitability of this array for any purpose. It is provided
  "as is" without express or implied warranty.

Thanks,
-Alex