www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: LICENSE, NOTICE and bundling Hunspell Diciionaries
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2014 19:11:20 GMT
Hmm, no takers?

Let me try to simplify the questions:

1) The "how to" says you can include a "short" license in LICENSE.  In a
collective license like in [1] is that a "short" license because there is
a short paragraph for the collection, or is this a long license because a
collective license is the entire thing including the "sub"-licenses?

2) If the answer to #1 is "long", then is a text file containing the
entire license co-located with the bundled dictionary considered
"supporting documentation" or is the NOTICE file for the bundling Flex
product the "supporting documentation"?

Thanks,

-Alex

[1] http://wordlist.aspell.net/hunspell-readme/