www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Andy Kurth <arku...@apache.org>
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2014 20:13:15 GMT
Mr. Truesdale,
I have unsubscribed the address gary.truesdale@hp.com from the
dev@vcl.apache.org list.

If you find that you regret leaving the list and participating as a member of
our community, you can always resubscribe by simply sending an email message to
dev-subscribe@vcl.apache.org.

And then if you rethink things and decide the list just isn't for you, simply
send an email message to dev-unsubscribe@vcl.apache.org.

Kindest Regards,
Andy Kurth