www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ASF Terms and Conditions
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2014 07:36:21 GMT
But I also didn't find any statements by the Apache Foundation how it deals
with the personal information provided by its contributors, subcontractors,
etc, nor a policy document how its projects should act.

As the Apache Foundation is the legal representative, it seems to be that
there should be some documents regarding this.

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-
Based Manufacturing, Professional