www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bundling an AL Font
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2014 22:36:55 GMT
K. That quote applies to files being placed into svn. Is that what you are
doing?

I can't figure out where Google Open-Sans font source is located. Do they
have a NOTICE file? If they do, I'd use the applicable parts of the NOTICE.
If they don't have a NOTICE file, then, IMO, that means they aren't asking
for attribution and you don't need to do anything.

If it's not clear, then suggest you contact the Open-Sans project.

On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 12:42 PM, Alex Harui <aharui@adobe.com> wrote:

>  Because the ttf file is not text we have concerns about discovering the copyright. Otherwise
I would agree the how to covers it. Does the quote I included not apply to AL non text files?