www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What is a "dependency SUBTREE" ?
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2014 22:25:59 GMT
I assume "subtree" is referring to transitive dependencies. Where in some
dependency management systems (e.g. maven) where a "dependency" may have
multiple dependencies, itself. I recall that some projects felt they only
needed to deal with their direct dependencies, not the transitive
dependencies.

--kevan