www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Using content from StackOverflow
Date Mon, 12 May 2014 04:56:34 GMT
What is the definition of "content"?  For example, I'm not a Java expert
but have been doing Java code recently.  If I don't know how to do
something like sort an ArrayList I google it and end up at blogs and
forums where I'll find the one or two lines I'm looking for.  Do I have to
be careful about the publication license for this sort of content?  It
might help to have that defined in this policy.

Thanks,
-Alex