www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Continuous release review
Date Wed, 28 May 2014 16:28:24 GMT
Hi,

On Wed, May 28, 2014 at 12:17 PM, Alex Harui <aharui@adobe.com> wrote:
> Just wondering, if 3 humans are required to validate the
> headers/LICENSE/NOTICE, does that mean 3 humans are required to review
> each commit/push?

A general guideline we've been following is that any significant
change that introduces new dependencies or otherwise might have policy
implications should be subjected to review before commit. Such an
approach allows normal code changes to go on without extra overhead.

> IIRC, the other place were a human is required is in the signing of the
> release artifacts.

Yes, generating the release candidate is a different topic, for now
I'm just focusing on the review requirements.

BR,

Jukka Zitting