www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Stephen Connolly <stephen.alan.conno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Continuous release review
Date Thu, 29 May 2014 16:05:04 GMT
I wonder also if there is a requirement for the "build" in "download, build
and test"... in which case it's just download and test against the legal
requirements for a release...

the build and verify the built software works is mostly a moral
requirement... but being technical and moral folks we seem to favour
focusing on this part