www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Continuous release review
Date Thu, 29 May 2014 15:31:04 GMT
Le 29/05/2014 16:04, Jim Jagielski a écrit :
> FWIW, my response could be:
>
>   You can pound your head in the sand, expecting that every release
>   does not need to be downladed, compiled, tested by every PMC member
>   casting a +1, or simply accept the idea that, yes, an automated and
>   potentially buggy CI process is no substitute for a healthy, engaged
>   and responsible PMC.
>
> See how I did that?
Sure.

But I can check a CI script, when I can't be on every PMC's back to
double check that they are doing their homeworks.

Anticpiating your answer, yes, I know, *if* I do the chekcs myself, I
will be able to know that X Y or Z is not fulfilling his/her duty. And
now what ? Should I tell them to either comply, or stop casting a vote ?