www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: Continuous release review
Date Fri, 30 May 2014 17:28:41 GMT

On May 30, 2014, at 1:09 PM, Alex Harui <aharui@adobe.com> wrote:

> The question is, if I get those votes in the first 24 hours, and
> historically, after key folks who typically vote have voted (usually,
> 24-48 hours), what value is there to waiting the full 72?

The possibility of a -1... or more than 1 -1...??

The impression that opinions and inputs of people who
don't work full-time, and paid, on a project, are important
and valued?

Those are 2 just off the top of my head. Of course,
if someone doesn't care about the social collaborative
aspects of Apache projects, then they would not consider
those reasons as sufficient.

But they would be wrong.